Boo!


Halloween is coming. Are you ready? I'm not sure if I am, but I certainly know that I'm ready for cooler weather. Are you? We are having an end of summer cook out at my sisters this weekend. Oh, what fun. Pigging out on BBQ and all the good food that goes along with it. It should be a very relaxing time. My niece is going to having her first baby in September. Yes, that means I'm going to be a great Aunt. Oh well. I new it would happen eventually. I think that my age will hit me when our son gets married and I become a grandmother. SHOCK! If he is anything like his dad, he wouldn't get married until he's in his 30's.

This little Frankenstein image is from one of the new collections that will soon be appearing @ Sassy Cheryl's. It's been quite a while since I've created anything new, but I've been working behind the scenes on sketches and single images and ideas. I hope that once they debut, you'll be pleasantly surprised.


Comments

Popular Posts