Good to be back


Well, this is officially how I feel this morning.  Pulling out my hair, trying to get everything done to catch up from our vacation.  Laundry, cleaning, answering emails, shopping, dealing with a sick boy, and trying to get my inspiration in high gear for the releases for next week.  I didn't get anything new released for the last two weeks and I know that you all are anxiously awaiting new stuff, so just hang in there with me.  Won't ya please.  I have a LONG list of to do's and so it's hard to concentrate on just one thing.  But I do have my coffee this morning and I'm ready to go.  

Comments

  1. lol I love this think this is me most morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day you just gotta scream! Glad you are back Cheryl ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that chick resembles me every DAY! since June 30th! ;) and probably will til September 7th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I just wanted to let you know i have used one of your "TOTALLY GORGEOUS" images
    Here
    Hugs Alison
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, lady!!! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy you sure do know how to capture my moods. Are you my sister? :) Welcome back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your images and adore them...patiently waiting for my order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Cheryl! I've missed your releases, was getting withdrawals. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god that how I felt at work this week... I have to color her up right away!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts