COLOR Me CHALLENGE #7

HAPPY NEW YEAR. . . . Y'ALL!  Hard to believe that it's 2011!  WOW!!!!!
I'm a little late today getting the COLOR ME challenge post completed.  I've been dealing with helping to get my grandmother situated in a nursing home, cleaning out her apartment and MIGRAINES!  SO I apologize.
I only have one image this week for the Color Me Challenge, but will certainly hope to have two available next week for you to choose from.  This weeks image is entitled Lonely Valentines Girl.  his image was created by request from one of my DT members, so I hope that you will enjoy it.
Image is available at a discounted $2 until Monday, January 10th.  So get over and grab it, even if you aren't entering the challenge.  But I'd love to see what you create!

You'll have until 8 PM EST, Monday, January 10th to color up your image.  Once your card is complete, simply post your photo to your blog or online gallery at PCP, SN, SCS, Glickr, Photobucket, etc., and then link that post or photo back here using Mr. Linky.
Simple.  Don't you think?!
The winner will be chosen by my 16 year old son, and will be announced the following Tuesday with the new COLOR ME challenge.  
And remember, if you follow the challenge rules on the Sassy Cheryl's challenge blog of The Color Blue,  you can enter your image in that challenge too.  Double your chances of winning!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email.



Comments

  1. ***girly squeal*** Love this new image Cheryl. Thanks to the "Sassy" lady that requested it. I am SO ready for Valentines Day. Gonna spread the love with some sweet cards. Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image. Hope everything is settling ok for your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy is going to be sooooooo happy. I love this one too. Can't believe you fooled with this with the migraine. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you loved me Cheryl. I absolutely LOVE this image....Perfect!!! Thank you, now off to shop!!! Get better Sassy Boss Lady mawahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image! I used her as my first card of 2011. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable Cheryl! can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone who joined in the COLOR ME challenge this week. Glad to be back and having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts