Featured Sassy Friend #12. . .Sue Walsh

Happy Monday to you all!  It's Featured Sassy Friends day and do I have a pip of a lady for you today!  You're going to love her work . . . if you don't already!
Please welcome Sue Walsh!
Sue resides in Sydney, Australia and has been a follower of Sassy Cheryl's from the very beginning, WAY back in 2010. She was also one of the top three artists/designers chosen in the April 6th, Sassy Cheryl's challenge.
  It's not a wonder either, she is truly amazing!. 
Sue creates amazing cards and not just with Sassy Cheryl's images.  She has an eye for detail, from the papers that she chooses to the embellishments and sentiments that grace her cards.  This, however, is my ALL TIME favorite of Sue's Sassy Cheryl's cards.  I was fortunate to receive this amazing card in the mail and will cherish it always.
She used the Country Gal Stamp for this gorgeous card.  It has graced Sassy Cheryl's shop as an example of inspiration for a LONG time.  And I'm sure you can see why!

Now, let's get to Sue's Featured Sassy Friends project.  You're going to LOVE it!  And it's just in time for Valentine's Day!




Sue says. . .
     Hello, I'm Sue.  You might now me around the blog world as Tilymint.  I'm a British born Australian blogger wo came to papercraft via all the usual crafty pursuits.
     I was so thrilled to be invited to join the girls who make up Cheryl's featured Sassy Friends.  Squigglefly and The Country Gal started my collection of  Cheryl's illustrations.  Like so many others, I fell for the Sassy style!
     I joined the groups on PCP and SRN as soon as I read of the start of Sassy Cheryl's Designs and my collection has grown since then.  I picked Cheryl's Beary Valentine for my project today.  I hope that you like it.
     Cheryl, thanks so much for the honour of being a Featured Sassy Friend!

Amazing. . . .right!  I thought you'd agree.  Now, before you pop over to Sue's blog; A Consuming Passion, be sure to leave her a comment.  It's so well deserved and I know that Sue would appreciate it. 

And so would I.
Thanks for stopping by.

As of today's post there will be a break in the Featured Sassy Friends post as I am doing some much needed work on unexpected changes to the book that I was working on along with some licensing venues.  I hope that you will hang in there. . . .the Featured Sassy Friends spot will be back real soon, so keep us bookmarked.

Comments

  1. Congrats Sue! Your projects are georgeous, now I will take my coffee and pop over to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sassy Friend, I absolutely love your work. The background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the first card is an absolute eye-popper. Love the laced-up paper.Second card is truly adorable. Congrats to you Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE both of those creations!! Sue you are one talented lady!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sue on being the artist of the week. It's a very well deserved honor. Love both your projects, but your treat box is over the top wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you Sue as a Sassy Friend. Love the two samples of your creations. I'll being checking out your blog to see some other goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts