Show Me #7

Hey, it's Thursday and you know what that means.  It's time to show me what you're working on!
It's the first SHOW ME challenge of the year.  Hard to believe that we're already in to 2011.  WOW!
Well, as most of you know, I've been under the weather, so I haven't felt much like drawing, so what I have to show you today is something different. This particular sneak peek is of me getting ready to  color up the Bicycle Snowman from the COLOR ME challenge a few weeks ago.  No, I never got around to coloring these images because of the holidays and such.

So join me for the challenge.  All you need to do is simply post your photos to your blog, PHOTOBUCKET, Flickr, etc., and link back here using Mr. Linky.  You'll have until 8 PM EST on Wednesday, January 12 to enter.  Winner will be chosen by True Random Generator and will be announced the following week. The winner will receive a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.
So, come on, join in the fun.  We love to snoop!  Don't we.....!

Comments

Popular Posts