Show Me #9

What's on your workspace this week?  Well, give us a peek, we'd love to see.
It's Show Me #9 and we're having so much fun.  But before we get started let's announce the winner of last weeks Show Me drawing.
That is Lucky #2.  Cheryl, that's you!  Congratulations.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image out to you.
So, this is what I'm working on this week.  Just a little something for you sweet gals.  Has no name yet and really not set on the little fella, but you know I always show you anyway.
So, whatcha think?
So, join me in the post and show me what you're working on.  All you need to do is simply post your photos to your blog, Photobucket, Flickr, etc., and link back here using Mr. Linky.  Don't worry, you don't have to straighten up or anything, sometimes the messier the better.  We don't care.
You'll have until 8 PM EST, next Wednesday, January 26th. to post your photos to enter for the drawing.  The winner is chosen by The True Random Generator and will be given a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's shop.
I hope you'll join us.  It's tons of fun.

Comments

  1. I think you need to hurry and get him done and put him in the store, I need to color him. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am #1. My new organizational skills must be working. NAUGHT

    Cheryl, hope you don't kick me out after this post, the devil made me do it. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new image is so stinkin' cute.. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your images are really cute! can't wait for this finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. I had to run over and get it right away.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooopsie. I forgot to link my peeps back to you but I fixed it! Hopefully we can get more competition for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts