COLOR ME CHALLENGE #12

Are you ready for spring and for some fun Easter/bunny images?  If so, then you've come to the right place.  I have 5 new releases for this week, and all them bunny/Easter related.  Want to get a jump on things, now don't we?!  :)
Here are just two of them.
Double Peeking Bunnies
 Ladybug Bunny

Now, let's get to the winners for last weeks COLOR ME challenge.
The winner for the Dancing Bear stamp was Tink, with this wonderful entry!

Congrats Tink!!!
And the winner for the Tricycle Fun Stamp  is Jeni, with this wonderful entry.


Congratulations ladies!  If both of you could just drop me an email with your free image choice, and I'll get that right out to you!

Thanks to all who entered. . .and I can't wait to see what you do with this weeks images.
The image that I did this week, I created as both a boy and a girl.  I've been trying to do that more.  Doesn't always happen, but I certainly try.

These two little characters are trying SO hard to be sweet little bunnies!  What with their carrots, fluffy tails and bunny ears, they're right on target, wouldn't you say?!  So get busy!  You have until 8 PM, February 28th. to get your photos or blog post linked using the Mr. Linky widget.  Color one or color both, the choice is totally up to you.  But remember, there will be a winner for each stamp. And during the COLOR ME challenge, they'll be available for just $2!

Winners are chosen by my son and each will receive a FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's shop and have their card used as the inspiration for the colored image that I offer in the shop.  So, GOOD LUCK! And get coloring!

Wanna Be Bunny (boy)

Wanna Be Bunny (girl)

Comments

  1. Fabulous new images Cheryl!!! Lovin' all these bunnies, going shopping this afternoon. Tell Zach "Thanks for picking me". ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...love that Wannabe Girl Bunny!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts