Show Me #19

So, what are you working on this week.  I STILL haven't started my spring cleaning.  As soon as I get motivated and in the mood to start, it turns cold again.  What's up with that!?!?!
Oh well, I'll get to it eventually.
So, moving on, let's get to the winner of last weeks random drawing for the Show Me Thursday post.  Thanks to everyone who participated.
That lucky number is lucky #2.   Janetlynne, that's you girl!  Congratulations.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that free image right out to you!
So, here's a little something that I've been working on this week.  Whatcha think?  
I've been having lots of requests for birthday digis as well as spring images so I'm trying to do my best. This little guy is almost completed.  And who knows, maybe it will even be released before next week.  Hmmmm.  We'll see.
I bet you all have been busy this week too.  And just remember, to participate in the SHOW ME post, it doesn't have to be craft related.  It can be your 'project' of the week.  It doesn't matter what it is. We've had people post pictures of cooking/cake baking, organizing, scrapbooking.  Skies the limit! We just want to see.  I mean, there are some REALLY nosey people who visit my blog.  hee hee.  And yes, I'm included.
And for you newbies, NO, it doesn't have to be a Sassy image. 

So get busy snapping those photos and when you're done, just post your photo or blog using Mr. Linky.  You'll have until 5 PM, Wednesday, April 13th. to enter for a chance for the FREE image.

And don't forget to put your guess in for the Guessing Game.  Another one starts tomorrow.  Which image will be the top seller?  Have a guess, then come and play along.  It's lots of fun.
So, see you tomorrow, sassys!  Have a great Thursday!  Only one more day until the weekend.  Yippee!!!

Comments

  1. Okay now that image just looks so C.U.T.E!!! :0)
    I promise I will at least do the show me this week hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to clean off this really messy table.. and make more room to work.
    SURPRISE, I played show me! Can't believe I am the first one!
    Now Miss Cheryl~~~You know that I have to have that little birthday cake and bear image! Soon as it is in the store, one is going to fly right out of there and onto my messy table:):)
    hope your having a great day! finally not raining today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A teddy bear AND a cup cake!?! Doesn't get much better than this Cheryl! Too darling ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it! A project in progress...I will be posting the finished look before June for the gift will be finished for that special someone...Thanks Cheryl for the digi and the place to share...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin that little peeping bear!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cupcake image, Cheryl. My projects this week are Spring Themed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alot of great things are happening out there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts