Show Me #60

Hard to believe that we are less than one week away from February. Crazy isn't it.  Have you got all of your cards made for those special someones or someone?  We don't usually do anything around here for Valentine's Day, but I do go out and buy myself a little bit of chocolate.  Yum, yum!

If you aren't ready, you'd better get on it.  It won't be long now.
I want to thank everyone for playing along in last weeks Show Me Thursday fun.  Do you all have as much fun as I do?  I sure hope so.  I really look forward to it each week and even try to guess who will play along and what they'll be showing.  I know. . ..I think too much.  Hee Hee!

So, let's get to the winner.  That is Lucky #18!  
Jacqui. . . .Congratulations!  
Isn't this little robot Valentine's Day card just the cutest!
Thanks for playing along, Jacqui.  Sometimes it does pay to be last.  
Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image credited to your account.


And here is a little something that I'm working on.  Noah with a little heart.  Haven't come up with a name for the image yet, but I'd better hurry up, because he's just about completed.  Isn't he a hoot!
Hope you like him.
And so now it's your turn.  What are you working on or doing this week?
I'd love to see. . . . .so, come on and join in the fun.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, February 1st to link your photo or blog post to be in the running for the FREE image.  
Hope to see you play along and get nosey with the rest of us Sassy gals.
Until next week. . . . .!

And a special Birthday wish to Jeni Tidwell of the Sassy Cheryl's DT.  Today is her extra special day.
Happy Birthday Jeni!

Comments

  1. Oh yes Happy Birthday to Sassy Jeni and you should see what she ate for lunch!!!!!! There is a photo to prove it too!

    Cheryl love Noah. What is he sitting on? Can't wait to see the finished project too.

    Congratulations Jacqi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image!
    And this week...I made sure my post has the "link" to this post. Double checking is good! LOL
    Hope Jeni had a wonderful Birthday!!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his little wink and quirky smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jacqui!
    Super cute image of Noah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts