Show Me #70

Well, it's that time again. . . .THURSDAY.  You'd think it was Friday or something.  hehehehe.  It's so much fun each week to get together and share with you all.  I just love every week getting together and looking and what you all have going on in your lives.  You all are the best for playing along and being such great sports.
I love each and every post and photo.  It truly makes my week.
I've just about finished up my spring cleaning.  Just one more room to go and that's the teenagers room, which I am NOT looking forward to.  UGH!  Do you have one of those?


Thanks to everyone who played along last week.  There were 15 amazing entries and I so enjoyed reading and looking at each and every one of them. Thanks ladies.
And the lucky winner of the FREE image is a double hitter. . . .
Wendy  Bickford. . . . .
You lucky thing.  You'd better play the lottery this week girl.  :) You're on a ROLL! Congratulations.  I'll get that FREE image credited to your account this morning.  Have fun shopping.  Thanks for playing along again this week.


So these are two images that I'm working on.  I didn't like the one I showed you last week so I started over.  Noah is coming along as well, but I didn't have enough of him finished to share.  So, what do you think.  Do you like?
Not sure if I'll get them in the store this week, but early next week for sure.  


So what are you doing this fabulous Easter Week.  I'd love to see.  Remember it doesn't have to be any crafty.  It can be whatever you have going on.  So let's see.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, on Wednesday, April 11th to enter your blog or photo to be entered in the random drawing for the FREE image.  Hope you'll play along.  Come play along. . . it's fun!


Comments

  1. You're kidding!!!! WOWZERS - I'm thrilled, Cheryl! Oh, and BTW, my DH agrees with you, so I DID stop and pick up a ticket :) Thank you so much! wendy xx
    P.S. I'm having a retirement party - come join me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Wendy!
    Cheryl - The graduates are adorable, but I don't have anyone graduating this year. I guess I'll have to check the shop for all of the other new Sassy images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Wendy on winning again. Cheryl with all these graduation images, one would think you had a vested interest in graduations this year. You best get busy with one of Noah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts