Show Me #77

It seems like I was just doing this.  Where did the week go?  It's Memorial Day Weekend.  Do you have any big plans?  Cookout?  The Beach. . . .Lord I hope not, because you know it's going to be crazy! Perhaps time with family or friends? I hope that most of you get an extra day on Monday to have an extra long good time.  I'm looking forward to it.
Zach will be at the beach with friends and so I guess that it will be a cookout with the neighbors as Terry is going to be working.  I know one thing for sure.  I'm going to sleep in. . . . EVERY day!  Lord willing and the creek don't rise.  That's a 'country' saying for all of you who have never heard it!  LOL

Thanks to everyone who played along in last weeks Show Me Thursday fun.  Another great week of posts.  I enjoyed them all.  Such a great variety as always!  So. . . .who was the lucky winner of the FREE Sassy Cheryl's Digi's image?
That lucky winner was. . .

Kelly Hermitage

Congratulations, Kelly.  Just drop me an email and I'll get that FREE image credited to your account.  Did you all see Kelly's wonderful card.  If not, be sure to pop over and take a look. It's darling!
And this is more of what I'm working on. . . .with little success.
Yes, I am still working on bears and not getting very far.  I start, stop, redo, take a break and I still can't get these darn little bears the way I want them?  UGH!  Still plugging away. .. .I promise when they're done, you're going to love them.  Or at least I hope!

So what are you doing?  Wanna share, because we REALLY want to see!  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, May 30th to link your blog or photo to be entered in the random FREE image drawing.  So get busy.  You know you'll have your cameras out this weekend. . . .so share what you did.  Can't wait to see.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend. . . .stay safe and have a good time!
HUGS!

Comments

  1. Congrats Kelly! I loved this card.

    Cheryl, loving the look of the new image, and I know a certain JDK that's going to love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kelly, saweet card!

    Cheryl, keep working on your bears, cause you know I have a soft spot for them.

    Enjoy your late mornings this weekend. Happy Memorial Day and enjoy the cookout!.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kelly! Have fun shopping.

    Cheryl, this sketch looks really sweet. I'll be curious to see where this little guy ends up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Looking forward to seeing another of your sweet bears! Wishing you a happy Sunday!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts