Show Me #86

Has it been a week already?  Goodness.  Time sure does fly doesn't it.  Hard to believe that in just a week, Zach will have been out of high school for over 2 months.  Crazy!
Are you all having a good week?  I certainly hope so.  I know it has been for me.  I'm still coloring, coloring, coloring.  And I'm having a blast!

Thanks to everyone who played along last week in the Show Me Thursday fun.  Certainly was a blast, don't ya think!  Such fabulous, fabulous posts and photos.  And who was the lucky winner this week?  Well, that would be none other than our very sassy . . . .
Shirley
Just look at that creative mess.  Isn't it FABULOUS!  I just LOVE it! Did you all see it? Sorry. . .I had to pick out the one that was the most messy.  Forgive me?
Shirley, I'll get that free image credited to your account this morning.  Thanks for braving the challenge and sharing.


So, what have I been working on?  Well, lots of stuff, but as of late last evening, I don't have anything new to share with you as I posted the newest image  that I was working on in the shop.  Sorry. . . .so I'll share this instead.
This week, I'm going to show and give away two of the Colored Pencil Illustrations that I did recently.  This is Sassy Sally, the Good Little Witch.  When I first colored her, I did her in the grey/black dress, but it was bugging me that even though she was a very 'traditional' witch, she just needed more color. So I did the second one in an orange dress.  So now I am happy.
So, there will be TWO winners this week, from the ones who enter, and each of the two random winners will receive a FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop along with one of the Colored Pencil Illustrations.  Oh, and BTW that was Cynthia's idea.  :)
When choosing the winners, the first one chosen will have the choice of the grey or orange dress illustration.  That's the only fair way to do it.  So . . . .



. . . . get busy and start posting your photos.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, August 15th, to get your blog and photos linked up to be entered in the random drawing.  Have fun and . . .SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!  Can't wait to see!


Comments

  1. Can we just call "dibs" instead of you drawing winners? If so, I call dibs on the one in the black dress. I just think she is adorable!! So excited about all your new images Cheryl. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Cheryl, I told you the one in the black dress was awesome. How wonderful this is, and I'm not sharing this with anyone. Only kidding.

    I'm stoked over winning, and you know I don't mind showing my mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE HUGE Congrats Shirley sweetie!! So pleased for you (mess and all..) hehehe.. :0)
    Cheryl sweetie the black dress for sure... (but hey if I won I would be over the moon with either!! Smiles.)

    A great SMT this time around for sure - and you're giving me a kick up my bottom to sort through my pics from my birthday week - took them back in mid July to post for SMT but just haven't felt well enough...
    If ever there was a time to do it - I'd say it's now... Lol..


    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep dived right in before I could back out of it.. now I'm off for a lie down - lol....
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    What a wonderful gift one of your colored illustrations would be! Thank you for this opportunity - I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for luck! :<) Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngrats Shirley!
    Cheryl- WHAT AN AWESOME Prize this week!!! I sooo hope I win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a great gift... hope I win. Thanks for hosting this little challenge, it's such fun! Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Shirley!!! Well now for you Cheryl deary...those little darling witches would look simply gooley in my hut in the big woods...for the Love of Halloween...I will be watchin' for the magic pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you Shirley!. What goes around, comes around. So happy you won kiddo! Love the black one too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts