Show Me #87

Well, it's that time of week again.  Time to share what you're working on for the Sassy Cheryl's SHOW ME THURSDAY!
You all outdid yourselves last week with all the wonderful photos.  Flowers, projects, babies, birthdays, Olympics and lets not forget about the messes.  :)  They were all fantastic.  I thank you all for playing along and taking the time to snap a photo and write the blog post.  I know that takes a lot of time.  So, thank you!
Hope you all had as much fun as I did last week.  And I hope that you'll be able to play along again this week.

So, let's get to the two lucky winners for the SMT #86.  Remember, each of you will receive a FREE digi from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop as well as your pick of the witches.  I used the TRG to pick the numbers and the first number to come up was. . . .
#12-Linda. . . .you get your choice of the two witches illustrations and I'll credit your account for the Free Digi image.

The second winner was. . .
#9-Tammie E. . . .you will also receive a FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop and you will receive the remaining witch illustration.

Congratulations ladies.  Hope you enjoy your winnings.
Linda, I have your address, but Tammie, if you'll send me your address, I'll get the illustration in the mail to you.

Since school is quickly approaching, I thought that I'd start working on some of those type of images.  Here is poor little Sally. . . not at ALL ready for school.  She doesn't look happy at all, does she.  She needs a little more tweaking, but will be in the shop soon, so be on the lookout for her.  I also have another SS image that I'm working on, but that one is a surprise, so I didn't want to show it today.  I know. . .I'm mean.  But you should all know that by now.  hehehehe
So, what do you have up your sleeve this week?  We'd all love to see, so go ahead and show us.
You'll have until 5 PM EST, August 22nd to post your blog and photo to be entered in the random drawing for the FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's shop. And remember, it doesn't even have to be craft relate. . . . . So, let's see.  You know you want to share.  It's tons of fun and you don't want to miss it.
Happy Sharing!

Comments

  1. Wow...I'm so excited. Thanks so much! Congrats to Linda also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Linda and Tammie!

    Cheryl - I don't think Sally is ready to return to school!! CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am so excited to have won. I am so stoked to have won the wall art. Totally totally cool. And one more totally. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I got so excited, I forgot to choose my witch. I would very much like to have they grey witch. Her socks totally rock. In fact I am finishing up that same image today to post on the blog. Cheryl, thanks so much for this wonderful prize. You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Linda and Lisa. I'm running so far behind, that the challenge is almost over before I comment.

    Love that Sally image, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ladies .. Beautiful Witch Illustrations ...Lucky Gurls .. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts