Show Me #105

Did anyone get the memo about Christmas being only 5 days away?  I just found out about it.  LOL
Time certainly does fly, doesn't it!
And since Christmas is this coming Tuesday. . . .I want you to be able to enjoy your family and friends and run the SMT fun for TWO ENTIRE WEEKS!  I have a feeling that some of the posts are going to be showcasing new TOYS that you will be receiving!  Just a guess!  And I could totally be wrong. . . .but we'll see!  And so, instead of a single free image, the lucky winner will receive TWO free images from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop!  How ya like them apples?!?!?!?!?!  Sound good?  Yep, works for me.

Now. . . thanks to everyone for playing along last week.  Fabby images, projects and posts.  But, who was the lucky winner you ask?  Well that was the sassy enabler
Cec
I say enabler, because she is passing on the tradition of crafting to her ever so sweet granddaughter Miss Emily.  Did you see the amazing photo of the Christmas gift Cec is giving her.  I wish it had been a 'virtual' image, because I wanted to leaf through what was in that box.  I don't craft. . . .but I was jealous.  It looks like a great bunch of crafting goodies!
Cec. . . .I'll credit your account this morning.  Have fun shopping!!!!!  Thanks for sharing a photo of this special gift with us.

Well, with all the business of the Christmas holiday and New Years quickly approaching, I'm sorry to say that I don't have much to share with you in the way of a new illustration this week.  So with Christmas less than a week away, I wanted to share a little something 'Christmas-y' with you.
This is my sweet little Christmas tree.  I know. . .the ornaments are a little too big for it, but oh well.  Maybe next year, I'll get a little bit bigger one.  But Bella, Bandit and I like it.  :)  So we're just going to go with it.


Now. . . .  Did you happen to notice the beautiful little snowflake ornaments proudly hung on my itty-bitty tree!  Well, these were a FABULOUS surprise that I received in the mail this week and I couldn't wait to hang them on my tree!  They are from my sweet and sassy design team member, Miss Judy!  I hope I'm not embarrassing you by posting this Judy, but you'll get over it, I promise. (wink)
Her mother made these and I felt very HONORED to receive not one. . . .but SIX of these little stunners in the mail. . . .and that's not all I got.

She also sent me these FABULOUS red gloves (how did she know red was my favorite color) and a super sassy Christmas card!  I don't receive 'happy mail' very often and this was more on the side of ECSTATIC mail!  
And as all of you know, I don't like cold weather, but I have to tell you that I can't wait to put these babies on and go and show them off.  Even if it's just out to the dog park.  LOL
And then look at the little cutie-patootie card that she sent to Zach!  Super sweet and also unexpected!  He didn't want it to get messed up at his apartment (how could that happen with 18 year olds. LOL), so I get to proudly display it at mine.  LOVE IT. . . .
Thank you SO MUCH JUDY!  You're the best-est!

Now. . . . 
it's your turn!  Show us something!  Christmas tree, snow, wrapping gifts, cats, dogs, crafting, baking, cleaning, family, New Years party?  Anything goes  . . . .we all know that.  With the extended two week SMT fun, you'll have until January 2nd 2013 (I know, it sounds funny, doesn't it), to get your photo or blogs linked up to play along and be entered for the random drawing for TWO FREE images from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop.

So, get busy. . . .and be sure to check out the 50% TWO DAY SALE that ends Friday, December 21st!  You don't want to miss that! 
So, until next year. . .. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and 
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Cec! I agree Cheryl, enabler definitely. Aren't those snowflakes just unbelievable? I have a bunch on my tree. The cards are incredible, and Judy is the sweetest isn't she. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sassy, je te souhaite un merveilleux noel et une fabuleuse année 2013, merci pour ce super challenge et pour tout ces magnifiques prix, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh Cheryl! I am so happy that your pleased with my little surprise! I was going to send you and email today and see if the package got there, was getting worried!
    I feel like I have won an oscar after seeing your very sweet SMT post! I am going to show mom. she will be pleased!
    You and Zach have a wonderful, VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Holiday Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Our blizzard is over - 19.5 inches of snow! I am too old for this! :<) Wishing you a wonderful weekend - soon it will be Christmas! I love your little tree!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win, Cec!

    Weren't you lucky to get such nice goodies in the mail?! I love both of Judy's cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts