It's Thursday you sassy, nosey gals, so you know what that means.  It's time for another Show Me Thursday week of fun!  The weather here in Virginia has been a little bit warmer and I'm really thankful for that.  Bella even got a little over an hours worth of play time in the dog park yesterday.  She really had a blast and so did I.  It's really nice to see some of the usuals and visit. I hope that you're enjoying some nicer temps as well.  I would share, but I'm enjoying them too much.  :)

Thanks to everyone who played along in last weeks SMThursday fun!  Great posts, photos, cards and projects.  We had a really nice turn out.  I appreciate it.
So, now for the winner of the free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis Shop?  That was none other than my sassy Southern friend. . . .
Linda Compton
Congrats Linda.  I'll get your free image credited to your account this morning.  I hope that you will have some time to play along again this week.  And BTW, I love the watermark on your photo. Super professional!

So, what am I working on this week?  Well, I have lots on my plate, including opening up the new just being Sally site.  I'm also looking into offering my images in rubber format, so I've been doing a little research on that as well.  We'll see.
The next big thing I will be doing is working on the final video to complete the A Penny for Your Thoughts series.  I pulled out my video camera yesterday but I just never got my list completed, so that will have to wait until this weekend, perhaps.  But I promise it will be soon.  Sorry that the photo isn't very exciting, but oh well.  It is, what it is.  LOL  
So get busy and start posting those photos.  We can't wait to see what you're doing.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, February 13th to link up your photo or blog to be entered in the random drawing for the FREE image giveaway. 
Until then. . .happy snapping!

Comments

  1. Aww thanks for the win. You know I do love to win. It's all in the thrill, not to mention to wonderful prize! Hope Mr. Time will let me play again this week. What should I post? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts