Show Me #112

Where did the week go?  I have no clue other than the fact that it's Thursday again already.  I have been under the weather so I know that the better part of my weekend and the first of the week was spent on the sofa.  I hope your week has been a pleasant one.  I know that I didn't even comment on last weeks entries, which I apologize for, but will do that as soon as I am finished writing this post. That just tells you just how bad my week has been.

Well, enough about that. Thank you to everyone who played along.  Such fab posts and photos. Lets get to the winner of last weeks SMT fun.  The lucky of the free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop was. . . .
Corrina

CONAGRATULATIONS Corrina!!!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your account credited for the image. Hope to see you play along again this week.

And what have I been doing, you ask?  Well, not a lot. But this is a sketch I did of two new characters that will soon be appearing in the shop. The DT and I put our heads together along with feedback from the PCP group and we came up with the names Maddie and Max.  So look for them soon.  They are quite the pair.

So, grab your cameras and get busy.  It's time to show us nosey folks what you're working on.
You'll have until Wednesday, February 20th to link up your photos and blog to be entered in the drawing for the free image.
Don't just stand there.  Get busy.  :)
See you around.


Comments

  1. Congratulations Corrina. I loved that LO.

    Cheryl, I don't know where time is going either, but I'm not keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Corrina! What a great layout.
    These look like interesting characters, Cheryl. Anxious to see what mischief they find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! So excited to win a digi! They are my new addiction!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts