Show Me Thursday #139

Happy Thursday y'all.  Hope you are having a good week. Did you have a nice Valentines day?  Did you get snow like a lot of us did?  We got around 6-8".  It was GORGEOUS falling and I thoroughly enjoy that part of it. It's the AFTER that I don't like.  Luckily it's all gone now, in Richmond.  How's about you?  Did you get snow?  Is it all gone?  Well, I sure hope if you want it gone, it melts soon.

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #138. Each of your posts is always a good read and I SO enjoy looking at the photos.  SUper fun.

But enough of that…..let's get to the winners.
And just who are those two lucky winners.  Those lucky ladies are. . . .

AJ & CEC
Congrats ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image choice sent right to you.



Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

Now, for me.  I really haven't gotten much done the last couple of weeks, so this is what I just happened to be working on yesterday.  I like to step away sometimes from work and do something fun.   Paint, color, sketch and it have nothing to do with Sassy Cheryl's.  Or at least for the most part.  Yesterday, I was playing around with a 'watercolor' look on the image, Slow & Steady. It was super fun and I may just be doing the same thing today.  Whatcha think?

Now that I've shown you mine, let me see yours.  For any newcomers, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you like. The fun lasts for two weeks, meaning there will be a winner for each week. And yes, you may enter twice.  Once for each week. Each winner will receive a Sassy Cheryl's Stamps image, of their choice from the shop.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, March 5th to get your blog post and photos in.  
Have fun.  We can't wait to see!!!!!

Comments

  1. Thank you *U* I will pick out an image and email you right away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts