Welcome...

...to the World. There is NOTHING like the excitement of welcoming a new baby. Cute, cuddly & so precious! And don't you just LOVE the way they smell. I know I do!!!!

This month, I had the privilege of creating some oh, so fun and whimsical baby images for  Kraftin' Kimmie, and Mz. Kimmie has paired some wonderful little sentiments to go along with them. You're gonna love this little cuties and they are simply perfect for all types of occasions for the little ones. Not just for welcoming a new baby. I just love them....even if I did draw them.

So, without further ado....let me introduce you to the this months set.....

Welcome to the World




You're definitely gonna wanna get in on this adorable set. Just check out these beautiful cards from the Kraftin' Kimmie Design Team & guests....Aren't they stunning!!!!

WOW!!!!!




Each and every month, I am blown away by their creativity. Absolutely & without a doubt....stunning!!!! Don't you agree. 
So, what's left for you to do? Well, simply pop on over and do a little hopping. So, grab your favorite beverage and get busy. You don't want to miss out!!!

Until next month!


Comments

  1. Hi Cheryl :) Thanks so much for featuring my card today, I feel so very honoured! I LOVE this set! You are such a talented artist, I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg these are so adorable, love this set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable set! GREAT cards....so precious ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts