Shoot for the Moon....

.....and hold on tight.
This month Kimmie asked me to create these two fun little characters.....complete with a little 'kitty' in tow. And I simply LOVE them. The sentiments that she has chosen to go along with these little cuties, would be perfect for just about any occasion! My favorite of all of them is...."You've got my heart on a string," and wouldn't that be just the perfect sentiment to add to an upcoming Valentine's Day card. I just love it!

So, enough with the formalities.....let's get to the fu  stuff. The actual images. And don't forget.....Kraftin' Kimmie is now offering these as CLEAR STAMPS! How awesome is that....
Let's get this party started. Check it out.


You Lift Me Up!!





Check out these couple of cards created by the Kraftin' Kimmie Design Team members!! Aren't they just FABULOUS!



I told you....right?! WOW! 
So, what are you waiting for. Pop on over and check out all of the other amazing Kraftin' Kimmie Design Team creations. You don't want to miss out of ANY of them. Trust me....They are totally AMAZING!

Until next month!


Comments

  1. Oh Emm geeee!!! So adorbs! I'm on cuteness overload and I'm only on stop #6 of the hop! I need to refill my coffee and hop more! Such amazing cards! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the card with the girl on it. the colours are amazing with the papers you have used really makes her pop on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new images Cheryl (as all your images are!) and the DT have done an awesome job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet cards!! I can just imagine the smile on someone's face when they get one of your cards! The sentiments are amazing! I love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is perfect huni.
    I have always loved your amazing work.
    Hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts